Sunday, 3 July 2011

Glassvibrations photo in Lovehoney's model of the month blog

Earlier I forgot to mention that my photo of the Glassvibrations Devil Tongue has been featured within the Lovehoney blog. You can find the blog post here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2011/07/01/lovehoney-sexy-model-of-the-month/

When I saw the winning photo earlier on in the month, I did think it might win the model of the month title. I had in the past considered buying the PVC thong that can be seen within the blog photo, but was worried on how it would look on. I’m now considering getting it even more.

Anyway here’s a bigger picture of the Glassvibrations toy:



And some additional product photos: 








2 comments:

  1. Love the bottom picture as well. Really looks like it's crawling back to where it came from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I did take a few photos of other products around the beach but the camera on my phone lost them :( I'm going to have to wait till after tourist season before I'm able to get more beach photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>