Monday 3 September 2012

Tantus Tsunami



The Tantus Tsunami is a silicone textured G-spot toy, offering waves of cascading pleasure. The gradually expanding girth, with its prominent wave-peak ridges, makes this toy a good option for anyone wanting to try a textured toy, as the waves can flow gently into your body, tipping you over the edge with exhilaration. I wanted to see if the Tsuami’s shaft would offer noticeable textured stimulation whilst also hitting my G-spot. In the past I’ve found that, even with the most heavily textured toys, the texture can go unnoticed if the product is designed for the G-spot. I seem to mentally and psychically focus on the G-spot, completely negating the textured sensations.


The Tsunami arrives in a relatively large clear plastic box, with the product name and certain other titbits of information printed onto its surface. Inside the box the toy is held in place via a clear plastic clamshell. Alongside the Tsunami dildo you will an additional bullet vibrator. Although the packaging can’t really be left out and about in case of easily shocked visitors, I’d still recommend keeping the Tsunami in its original box whilst not in use, as dirt will stick to its static surface very easily. 


The Tsunami is made from ultra-premium platinum silicone, which is a high quality material that is hypoallergenic, phthalate free, odourless, boilable, and bleachable. The toy’s shaft is made of ever so slightly plushy silicone which produces a lot of drag when rubbed against dry skin. The toy is 7 inches long, with 6.5 inches of insertable shaft. The shaft mostly retains its shape, unless deliberately manipulated, whereby it will bend softly around its centre. Note that the shaft is much more flexible when the bullet isn’t inserted. 

The Tsunami’s wave train consists of four peaks, all offering variation in girth. The first wave is at the tip and is a maximum of 3.5 inches in girth; the tip is slightly rounded, with approximately 1 inch of surface area aimed at stimulating the G-spot. The shaft curves and as the first wave ebbs away you are hit with another jutting ridge, 4.25 inches in circumference. The third amplitudinous peak suddenly jumps to 5 inches in circumference. And the last wave closely follows behind, also cresting at 5 inches in girth. The waves all leave subtle ripples leading down the side of the shaft, which gather towards the bottom of the shaft at the back of the toy forming a capillary wave-like texture; these grooves are so low down the shaft, you’re unlikely to experience much stimulation from them. There is also a vein-like ridge running down the back of the toy. The textures on this product look very streamline, and made me feel it would offer easy insertion and fluid control during thrusts.  

The base is flared and is suitable for 1.75 inch diameter O-rings. Centrally positioned in the bottom of the base you will find a littoral cave for the bullet; this tidal cavern exhibits silicone formations to grip onto the bullet. Before inserting the bullet into this chamber make sure you apply a drop of water-based lubrication, as it can be difficult to remove once inserted. Gently wiggling the bullet back and forth should help removal if it is being particularly obstinate.
The bullet provided is a single-speed push-button vibrator powered by an N battery. It is essentially the Rocks-Off RO-80mm, complete with the famous pinpoint tip which is ideal for clitoral stimulation. The bullet’s vibrations are buzzy, and travel throughout the silicone body of the Tsunami fairly well.


When using Tsunami vaginally, I recommend wetting the surface of the silicone waves with water-based lubrication. You may need foreplay prior to insertion due to the generous textures the product provides. When inserting the toy I found the first wave curved into my vaginal opening easily. I gently thrusted with the toy and was able to gradually ease the next wave in. It gently popped inside my vaginal orifice, offering intense stimulation to the anterior of my vagina. The third wave’s high crest didn’t want to flow into my vaginal orifice, and mostly sat outside me stimulating my labia. It also offered pleasurable pressure upon my urethral opening, which echoed towards my G-spot, intensifying my G-spot’s sensitivity as the initial two waves surged over it. The shaft bounced off my G-spot in a forceful rhythm, quickly generating a climax of immense magnitude. Due to the slight flexibility in the shaft, I was able to use the toy without any fear of bruising my cervix. I found that when using the toy vaginally, I preferred the bullet inserted into the base, as this helped to make the product feel sturdier. However, I disliked using the product with the bullet turned on, as the buzzy nature of the vibrations diminished the effectiveness of the textured waves, rendering them almost imperceptible.



When trying the toy out anally I made sure I applied plentiful dollops of lubrication. Using the product with its curve facing towards my stomach, I found the tip curved past my anal sphincters easily after foreplay. I was able to insert down to the third peak, which acted as a stopper. I gained slight enjoyment as the second wave popped in and out of my anal canal, but the overall experience wasn’t the most comfortable. Using the Tsunami with its shaft’s curve facing towards my back, I found the toy slightly more comfortable to use. However, it wasn’t overly special, and the only noticeable factor that made the textures stand out was that I was easily able to feel the vein-like ridge rub within my anus.


 The Tsunami and bullet are both waterproof, making cleaning the product simple. Remember to remove the bullet prior to cleaning, as you’ve unable to boil it or put it through a dishwasher, unlike the toy’s main body. You can wash the toy in warm water and antibacterial wash, boil the dildo shaft, place the dildo in a dishwasher, or even sterilise or bleach the product. The Tsunami’s shape is also perfect for placing a condom over, minimising the time spent cleaning the product.


Overall, the Tsunami is an amazing textured silicone toy. You can feel each individual wave whilst still being able to enjoy intense stimulation as the curved tip massages the G-spot. I feel its shape is ideal for vaginal use, and suited to those new to textured toys, or those who are well acquainted with textures, as although they are fairly drastic textures, the silicone softens their impact a bit. The toy doesn’t seem to be the greatest for anal use, but I’m certain some people will enjoy using it this way more than I did. The bullet almost feels unnecessary, apart from acting as a solid central core. I really do like this dildo, and I’m certain I will be surfing the waves of pleasure with it for a long time to come. 



Thank you to Lovehoney for sending me this sex toy for my review. You can find out more about it here.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post.Thanks for sharing your website.really i like your website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bullet because it's so powerful due to its compact shape. I agree - an ideal first time sex toy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>