Monday 19 September 2011

Pirate Pick-up Lines


The 19th September of every year is apparently ‘International Talk Like a Pirate Day’, and in celebration of this event I thought I would post a little pirate related blog post. Now I’m not well versed in pirate speak, so I have been doing a little research on how to use my ‘Arrr!’ and ‘Aye!’ correctly.  While searching the vast sea, known as the internet, I came across pirate pickup lines. I’ve picked a few which I thought were the most entertaining. So put on your best breeches, grab your best feathered hat, and get yourself a bottle of rum, then you’re set to start attempting pirate pickup lines.





You might find it best starting with this one: “Yo, ho ho! How 'bouts a bottle of rum?”

“I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon.”

“You’re drinking a Salty Dog? How’d you like to try the real thing?”

“That’s the finest pirate booty I’ve ever laid eyes on.”

“That’s some treasure chest you’ve got there.”

“Come show me how ye bury yer treasure, lad!”

“That's quite a cutlass ye got thar, what ye need is a good scabbard!”

“I've crushed seventeen men's skulls between me thighs!”

I must be huntin' treasure, 'cause I'm diggin' yer chest!”

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>