Saturday 15 October 2011

Mini Blog Competition – Win a sex toy and lube bundle


I thought it was about time for me to host a little competition. I really appreciate everyone taking the time to read my blog and reviews, and I hope you find them helpful. As a little thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I’ve gathered up a few prizes. As this is my first blog competition the items are only small. Also, as I have to post the prizes myself, this competition will be UK only, unless you wish to pay part postage if you are outside of the UK and win.



On top of the little prizes I’ve gathered myself for the competition, the owner of SinSins Lovestore was also kind enough to supply a small selection of lubricants for each winner. SinSins website is currently undergoing a revamp, but you can still find them on twitter, as well as visiting their high street store.




First Prize is a Pin Up Bullet and Orgasm balm set, a Basic Vibrating Finger Bullet, and a selection of sample sized lubricants.




Second Prize is a Pocket Rocket, a Basic Vibrating Finger Ring, and a selection of sample sized lubricants.





If all goes well with this mini competition, then I plan to do a few more in the future.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>