Tuesday 10 July 2012

Toy with me Tuesday: Eggs Rock


This week I've decided to use a photo I took about a year ago. I have an amazing photo planned for a future Toy with me Tuesday, but I'm having problems sourcing the props.

The photo I've chosen is of a stone kegel ball. The agate - I believe it's agate - makes me think that this egg could easily be a prehistoric dinosaurs egg, or even, an egg of an mythological creature such as a dragon or phoenix.






Check out who else is taking part in Toy with me Tuesday by clicking the button below.

Toy with me Tuesday

9 comments:

  1. What is the egg perched on? Interesting looking flowers!

    Now I'm curious as to what your next TWMT post will be. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't flowers - I'll find out what they are. I borrowed a friends garden to take the picture =)

      It's on a mini rock garden which is part of a bigger rock garden.

      Delete
  2. In a rock garden too? Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep ^_^ It was just a random picture I took. I think I was focusing on other photos more then - mainly involving lavender and toys while it was in bloom.

      Stone is a lovely material to photograph.

      Delete
  3. I love this photo, the composition is gorgeous and the contrast between the creamy orange of the rock and the red succulent plants is just perfect.
    I collect rocks and crystals and this is a beautiful.
    xxx
    ps cant wait to see the TWMT pik

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this photo! It totally looks like a dinosaur egg of some type. I've been wanting one of the egg kegel balls. They look so different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this photo! Would love to have it as a paperweight at work and snigger quietly when people pick it up and tell me how pretty it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, another sensational photo =)

    I really need some stone toys, even if they're just to photograph. Midnight Boudoir was spot on when she described the shot. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning photo. Stone is about the one material I have yet to try, so tempting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>