Sunday 4 December 2011

Guest Review at Kinky World: Papillon Massager

Once a month I write a review which is featured on kinky-world. This month I decided to review the Papillon two speed vibrating massager from Cal Exotic.


The Massager is intended for general body use, as well as, more intimate stimulation. When purchasing the massager part of the proceeds go to the charity; Living Beyond Breast Cancer.





Here’s a section from my review:


When using the toy I found that it worked best as a general body massager, rather than as a more intimate massager. The rigidness of the plastic and the rounded tip work well together on achy muscles, and the flared base gives you good control when massaging.



You can find more of my reviews posted on kinky-world here.



Sex Toy Reviews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>