Sunday 18 December 2011

Minnie The Minx








I’ve had a hard time recently... Normally, that isn’t something I’d admit to. To make up for it, I’ve wanted to post some awesome pictures, but I haven’t had much luck. For now I hope this will do, even if it doesn't fit right. I decided to get a Minnie the Minx bra, beano release an annual every year, so I felt I should try the bra on.... Sadly, it doesn’t seem to fit... but I’ve been wondering why Minnie has had her legs crossed like that?


Sinful Sunday

5 comments:

  1. What a cute little bra.... maybe she is feeling a bit frisky and trying to keep it under control. She certainly looks like a bad girl ;)

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww hun hugs* I hope things get better for you soon!
    I love this bra she looks so cute, you don't see many fun bra's like this around, thousands of mens socks etc, but never bras, great find!
    Those cute knobbly knees and sloppy socks; you cant help but smile when you put this on every morning, that's worth everything!
    It looks great on you though !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Molly said - such a cute little bra!
    Hope things will get better soon!
    ~Rebel~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe she's gotta gooooo... LOL

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bra, even if it doesn't fit.

    I hope whatevers giving you a hard time recently passes...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>