Tuesday 25 September 2012

Sex Toy Smut #2



 


For most people, erotica and sex toys work in conjunction with each other. Many settle down with a good bit of smut and a trusty sex toy beside them. Others may even read a raunchy story with their partner, before experimenting with a sensual product together. Not only do we bring sex toys and erotica together in our own way, but the authors bring new life to sex toy play, introducing toys to their characters. When reading these excerpts we may find new and adventurous ways to experiment with our own toys – we’re able to bring the realms of fantasy into pleasurable reality.

I will be inviting published erotic authors, on a regular basis, to host a sex toy related excerpt from their work on my blog, for you all to enjoy.
Today we welcome Lucy Felthouse with an extract from I Kissed a Girl.



I was lost in reverie – images of Celeste standing under the shower, stuffing herself with this monstrous synthetic cock – when the door opened.
Startled, I shoved the hand holding the dildo behind my back. I must have looked like a kid stuck with their hand in the cookie jar. I suppose I was, in a way. Celeste walked into the room, frowning at the dimness and flipped on the light.
“Liz? What are you doing? Why are the curtains closed?”
“N-nothing,” I stuttered, mentally fumbling for an excuse, “I have a migraine coming on, I was going to have a lie down.”
Only a partial lie. The second part was true.
“Oh, OK,” she said, “I’m sorry I disturbed you. I just came back to change. I spilt juice on my jeans.”
Damn. She was going to have to come to the chest of drawers. I shuffled hastily out of the way, hoping she’d think it was her that had left the drawer open. No such luck. She hesitated as she noticed the drawer, and turned to me.
“Why is that open Liz? And what are you holding?”
Her face registered annoyance; then after a beat, amusement, as she thought about what I could possibly be doing a terrible job of hiding. I thought desperately about an excuse, then gave up. After all, I hadn’t really done anything wrong. I hadn’t been snooping, the open drawer had been a genuine accident. It was just my curiosity that had gotten the better of me and left me holding the dildo.
I held out my hand. Celeste’s eyes widened. I held both hands up in surrender, not thinking how amusing my pose would look to a bystander.
“Look,” I began, casting around for the right words, “this looks bad, I admit. But it was an honest mistake.”
“An honest mistake resulting in you examining my dildo?”
Touché.
“Celeste. Listen.” I explained what had happened, sticking to the migraine explanation, as opposed to the ‘I’m-desperate-for-an-orgasm’ one.
“…and when I saw your dildo, I was just curious. I’m nosey and I’m sorry. I never should have touched your stuff. I won’t do it again, I promise.”
Celeste’s eyes narrowed and I tensed, believing she was about to start ranting and raving at me. Aren’t the French renowned for their tempers?
“Do you have a dildo of your own, Liz?”
Wondering where this was leading, I answered,
“Not a dildo, no. A vibrator. A Rampant Rabbit.”
“Really?” she squeaked, “I have never seen one of those! Show me!”
It was all getting a bit weird, but I figured I wasn’t in a position to argue. I handed Celeste her dildo and went to fetch my own toy. I presented it to her, feeling like a naughty schoolgirl forced to turn out her pockets by a teacher. Celeste was fascinated by my vibrator. She turned it over in her hands, looking at the buttons and fingering the bunny ears. She handed it back to me.
“Show me how it works,” she demanded, “If it is good, I may get one of my own.”
“Well,” I said, “you press this button here and the bunny ears vibrate, and this button here makes it faster-”
“No,” she cut in, “I said show me, not tell me.”
“I don’t know what you mean,” I replied, though it was slowly dawning on me where this was going, “I’m not…”
“Come on Liz, don’t be scared. Show me.” 


Print:

eBook:

waterstone.com

2 comments:

  1. Awesome excerpt from Lucy Felthouse ~ the girl getting busted snooping around made me smile. I love your playful plan to have lots of toy excerpts on your blog. Toys are awfully fun. My fourth novel, which comes out early spring 2013, has some great toy scenes I'd love to share when the time comes. <3 Congrats to Lucy, and thanks for the post. :)

    Bebe Balocca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Bebe.

      Good luck with your novel! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>