Friday 28 September 2012

Sex Toy Smut #3

For most people, erotica and sex toys work in conjunction with each other. Many settle down with a good bit of smut and a trusty sex toy beside them. Others may even read a raunchy story with their partner, before experimenting with a sensual product together. Not only do we bring sex toys and erotica together in our own way, but the authors bring new life to sex toy play, introducing toys to their characters. When reading these excerpts we may find new and adventurous ways to experiment with our own toys – we’re able to bring the realms of fantasy into pleasurable reality.

I will be inviting published erotic authors, on a regular basis, to host a sex toy related excerpt from their work on my blog, for you all to enjoy.
Today we welcome Lily Harlem with an extract from HIRED.



Blurb

One hundred grand to babysit bad boy Logan “Phoenix” Taylor on a paradise island—seriously, how bad could he be?

Frankly, it didn’t matter. Not when it would make my dreams of going to nursing school possible. I wasn’t even expected to talk to him, just hang out in a luxurious villa on a private beach and study. Simple, right?

But I hadn’t counted on Logan being so deliciously bad that he was oh so good. And when the temperature cranked to boiling point, he knew just how to satisfy the deepest, darkest part of my soul and give my body exactly what it needed. Amongst the sand and waves, we transported each other to an exquisite world of pleasure where only we existed, only we mattered.

But the heady mix of emotions and lust couldn’t keep things from spiraling out of control back in reality, where I had to keep the secret that I’d been hired to entertain him…even if it shattered my delicate heart. Even if it cost my destiny.



Excerpt 

“Has anyone taken you here before?” he asked, putting his finger straight back on my anus again. “Tell me, Brooke, would I be the first to penetrate this sweet little hole of yours?”
My neck strained upward and I stared at the wall. His erotic words washed over me like fine wine, yet at the same time my heart pounded at the wicked suggestion. “Yes, no,” I gasped. “I mean...no-one has ever touched me there before, Logan, never.”
“And does the idea of something so naughty and forbidden turn you on?” he asked in a syrupy voice as the pad of his finger smoothed a circle around the taut wrinkles of my skin.
“No...yes...”
He gave a huff of amusement and pressed his finger against the center of my hole with a little more determination. “Which one is it, Brooke, tell me, yes or no?”
“Yes,” I said, I couldn’t deny it. Just the idea of him taking me so primitively had me flying precariously near the edge of climax. “Yes, yes it does.”
He withdrew his other fingers from my pussy and his naughtiest finger left me for a second. When it returned it was cool with lube. I stilled with a mixture of shock and anticipation, my breath caught in my chest, my vision blurred. Then his fingertip probed my forbidden entrance. I moaned at the fiery sensation, wanting to pull away but needing to stay and feel more.
He let out an approving murmur and ventured higher. The impalement was wicked and I jerked in reflex as tight tissue parted for him.
His other hand, damp with my moisture, wrapped around my hip to hold my ass secure. “Shh, sweetie, you’re tight but I won’t hurt you, I promise.”
I wasn’t sure if he could keep that promise, he was so big and where he’d penetrated was virginal. He pulled out, added more lube then was back, prodding at the center of my clenched rosebud with two fingers this time. “Relax,” he said. He grated his stubbled chin over my buttocks as he kissed my tingling skin. “Relax and let me in.”
Summoning meditation techniques, I concentrated, visualized letting him into the darkest part of my physical being, welcoming him, inviting him, releasing some of the tension. He took full advantage and pushed his two, long, cool fingers until I could feel the rest of his hand butted against my ass cheeks.
I let out a long low groan and clawed at the bed sheet. It shouldn’t feel so damn good but it did. It was wrong and beautiful, painful and blissful all at the same time. A confusing soup of sensations.
“God, the way you feel, the way you’re stretching around my fingers, Brooke.” His voice was full of approval. “But your ass is too tight to take my dick, that will take time to prepare you.” He eased his fingers sideways into a V, widening my tight hole with a scissoring action. “We would have to work at that for a while.”
I let out a whimper as fire whipped through delicate tissue. The heat traveled right through my pelvis and flooded my clit. I quivered with need, my pussy was so engorged it was as if all the blood had rushed there, causing it to throb and tremble.
Logan pulled his fingers out and I missed his touch like I’d miss my own heartbeat. “But for now, sweetie, you’ll have this,” he murmured.
I was expecting to feel the wide head of his cock at my sopping vagina. Anticipated him thrusting into my pussy, hard and urgent, sinking to the hilt. But instead I felt the lubed, tapered head of the new sex toy push against my tender anus.
“Oh god,” I said, dropping my head low. “I don’t know if we should do this, Logan...it’s perverted.”
“We all have our little perversions, Brooke.” He exerted gentle pressure. “Let’s find out what’s going to work for you, so I can give you the most amazing orgasm of your life.”
He’d already given me my top three sexual experiences—I didn’t know if even he could beat them. But Logan clearly thought he could. His confidence was awe-inspiring, just like his star sign, the ram, he was ambitious and assertive. He was doing strange fluttery things to every part of my soul and turning everything I’d previously thought I knew about sex on its head.
“Take it,” he murmured, pressing the thin toy steadily into me. “Take it all.” He made no allowances for my tightness and even as the plug increased in diameter he kept on inserting it, higher and higher, until I was stretched so wide the nip of pain became a sharp stimulant spreading to all the organs in my pelvis. I bucked against it and at the same time pulled it in, hardly knowing what to do with myself and my overpowered, overruled body.
Logan increased his grip on my hips, effortlessly holding me with his big hand. “Easy, baby, you’ve done the hard part, now take it easy.”
I let out a deep groan and, through my erotic haze, prayed the stars hadn’t dropped a photographer outside the open door. I could live with the other photo, but this, me with my butt in the air and a long toy sticking out of my ass would displace my rhythms and karmas for all eternity.
“God, you look hot like this,” Logan said in a husky voice. “All quivery and stretched. I liked your breasts best but now I’m thinking maybe your ass is my favorite.” He pulled the toy out, just an inch, then worked it back in, sending it on a deep, careful stroke, going so high I barely knew where it ended and I began. “But then again your mouth is pretty hot,” he went on, “and your pussy, well...” He withdrew to the tip. “That’s just the best pussy I’ve ever had the pleasure of burying myself in.”
My hips twitched, I wanted the filling sensation again. He chuckled and rode it back into me. “I guess I’m just falling in love with every tiny inch of you.”
My eyes flicked open. He’d said the “L” word. But before my cerebellum could process the information, he popped the thickly flared base of the toy right into my anus. The narrower arms outside kept it from sinking any higher, but my god, it was high and wide enough. I cried out as my tight ring was pushed to the limit and the full feeling overwhelmed me. “Logan, ahh, I can’t stand that...it’s too much, please.”
“Shh, it’s fine. You can take it.”
“No, no...” I tried to crawl away from the sensation, but of course it followed me. Logan dragged me back as my upper body collapsed onto the mattress. I fought to accept the heavy invasion filling me so completely but I was at his mercy, my arms were trapped together and he wasn’t going to let me move an inch.
I released a long, slow pant, absorbing the pain that was so close to pleasure it was like they were twins. Then, without warning, a deep vibration began to ripple through my rectum. Suddenly the discomfort switched to bliss, bliss so intense the most primitive groan I’d ever produced rumbled up from the base of my chest and got lost in the crumpled sheets. “Oh, oh, oh...” I managed.
“Is that good, sweetie?” He was over me again, I could feel his chest hair tickling my shoulder blades and his hot breath in my ear. “Does that feel good? Even though you didn’t think it would?”
“Yesss...” I barely had control over my words, my tongue wasn’t obeying my brain. My hips writhed, grinding and rolling in pleasure as my stimulated cavity was massaged and worked to a point where the imminent climax radiated to all my nerves, pooling in my pussy and strumming at my clit.
“Now you just got to wait for me,” he said, turning me on my back. He pushed at my inner thighs, spread my legs wide and looked down at my tremor-filled pussy.
“Logan, I...” My neck collapsed back on the bed, my locked wrists settling on my stomach, then I stretched them high onto the pillows, fingers knotted. I didn’t know where to put my limbs unless he positioned them—he was so in control, so powerful, that without his dominance my body was helpless.
“I’ve got you, it’s nearly time.” He came over me, pressing one hand onto the mattress by my head as the other fisted his sheathed cock.





 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for inviting me over to play :-)

    Lily x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>