Tuesday 27 November 2012

Toy with me Tuesday: Feminine Shades

I must admit, I'm feeling a tad guilty about my lack of blogging over the past month or so. I'm starting to regain my confidence once again, and whilst I have loads of fab ideas, I'm still having difficulty putting them out there. Looking back at past blog posts has been a big help, and I've stumbled on some pretty amazing stuff which I had forgotten about.

This photo in particular is one which I quickly forgot due to being very busy in the summer. I'm not normally one for pink, but rather liked the femininity in this photo. It's silly, back then I was so busy, yet putting together a photo like that would only take seconds. Now when I attempt something just as creative, it takes days to complete. I know I'm probably putting a little too much pressure on myself, and everyone gets blips from time to time. But it'd be nice to get that artist side back once again.




Check out who else is taking part in this weeks Toy with me Tuesday by clicking the button below (or visiting the above tab).


Toy with me Tuesday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>