Tuesday 26 July 2011

G-Brush Ceramic Dildo


My desire for beautifully crafted and effective sex toys has now spread to not just searching within UK stores but also aboard. First of all I would like to thank Duncan Charles Designs for sending this toy to the UK and making sure it was packaged securely.  I was attracted to Duncan Charles Designs due to their minimalistic appearance; the G-Brush particularly caught my eye. To me this looked like a very efficient G-spot toy, it doesn’t have any form of over elaborate patterns to sell the toy, it’s just a very sleek and stylish piece of ceramic, with an effectively looking ridged curve. 



The toy comes in a clear plastic tube, with internal foam protrusions securing it safely in place.  Round the base of the tube is a piece of paper with the brand name and logo. Even though the tube doesn’t take up too much space compared to some packaging, the toy does come with its own storage pouch.  The pouch is made up of strong chequered fabric; this seems to be one of the best storage bags I have received with a toy. Unlike the traditional drawstring bag, this bag has a piece of fabric sewn over the top of the opening, which can simple be flipped inside out to open the pouch and flips back in place after.  Alongside the toy you will also find a sheet of ceramic toy instructions. The instructions advise you not to use the toy if it becomes damages, although I doubt this will happen easily. There are instructions on how to adjust the toys temperature; surprisingly this toy can be heated within an oven while on a low temperature. I am yet to try this as I need a new oven.


The toy is coated with a black glaze; it is also available in red or white. After inspection I was happy to find that there were no imperfections on the glaze, meaning that my toy was safe to use. There is only one problem I have with this toy and that’s how easy fingerprints show up after handling. The ceramic toy isn’t as cold as glass or metal, but is still colder than a silicone or plastic toy.  The main shaft is slender and slowly expands towards the tip of the toy. The underside of the toy is flat meaning that it can be placed onto a surface without rolling about or wobbling. At the base of the toy there is a flat disc closing off the hollow interior, the toy can also sit comfortably on the disc in a vertical position. The head of the toy curves away from the main shaft. There are six grooves on the head; these are aimed at g-spot stimulation. The head has a wide surface area of 2.5 inches long and approximately 1.8 inches in diameter; this means it’s more likely to hit the g-spot compared to toys that have smaller surface areas at the tip. The ridges on this toy are more prominent than some textured toys, as the toy is rigid this may not be the best toy if you are not a fan of textured toys. The ceramic is fairly light in weight, and the shaft is easy to grip. 




Inserting the toy was easier than I had anticipated. Due to the grooves and ridges I had worried that insertion would be uncomfortable, but this wasn’t the case and the toy easily slipped in and instantly curved to hit my g-spot. I think that insertion was a lot easier than expected due to the smoothness of the ceramics glaze.  When using the toy in a thrusting motion I was able to feel the ridges brush firmly again my g-spot. Every ridge felt intense as it brushed over my g-spot and I reached a strong climax rapidly. When using the toy in a rocking motion I found that the tip prodded my g-spot firmly but did not lead to such an intense orgasm, compared to when used in a thrusting motion. I was slightly surprised by this because normally a rocking motion would lead me to experience a stronger climax than when using a thrusting motion. Removing the toy was also easy and didn’t cause any discomfort. This toy is very effortless to use and is outstandingly effective. 




Cleaning the toy is simple, dirt is easy to wipe away from the smooth glossy glaze. There is an indented ring around the base which might cause mild problems when cleaning, but because of where this is situated it’s unlikely to catch much dirt.

Overall, I’m impressed with this toy and am glad that my internal perspective of it being an astonishing g-spot toy was correct. I feel that this toy would be great for those looking to explore their g-spot. It’s also a great toy if you are already acquainted with your g-spot but are looking for something to help you achieve a more sensually outstanding orgasm.



You can purchase the G-Brush directly from Duncan Charles Designs; UK postage is only $11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>