Thursday 20 October 2011

Dirty Little Secret # 18

Dirty Secret

"You have been viciously attacked, but then saved by the tall, dark vampire of your dreams; however, he has had to change you into one of the blood sucking denziens of the night to save your life. After realizing that your favourite snack is now going to be a sip of O negative, what food do you begin to think you will lose your immortality for?

Normally I prefer savour food, often very hot things like chilli and vindaloo. I also like smoked tofu a lot. But if I was to give up immortality for food right now, it would be for cake.... The thing is, I don’t even really like cake but I’ve become slightly addicted to it recently.



As a vegetarian, I’m not sure how I would take to drinking human blood. I’m sure if I’m clever enough, or know the right person, they would be able to make an alternative. Its happened in so many movies and Anime, meaning that it should be possible if Vampires were real?
 


4 comments:

  1. Kerralyn Sparks vampires drink synthetic blood so it should be attainable. That's a toughie, although I think I read about a vegetarian vampire that just had to muscle through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think being a vegitarian vampire might be a little difficult lol! Maybe if you pretend it's wine!

    Thanks for taking part : )

    Suzanne@ Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now theres a thought, maybe the blood of a vegetarian would be the closest you could get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess if I pretended it was wine I'd have no problem. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>