Wednesday 11 April 2012

Erotic Dream Bag Thrusting Sex Machine

I’ve never considered purchasing a product like this until recently. I normally find that sex machines look pretty unattractive, but then I saw the Erotic Dream Bag . It wasn’t just the appearance of the toy that made me purchase the machine; there were other factors which played a part. After years of using sex toys, I’ve actually worked out what type of functions I like/would like in a toy, from deep rumbly vibrations to materials used. The main thing I am certain of is that I’m more about the motion of a toy when used penetratively; never mind vibrations and other innovative features, what causes the most potent of climaxes for me is rhythm, speed, and pressure. The problem with this is that sometimes I’m too lazy to thrust away until I reach orgasm, and other times, I simply want more freedom with my hands to concentrate on other areas of my body. The Erotic Dream Bag Sex Machine is a machine which offers virtually hands free thrusting motions of various speeds.



The product’s name must’ve has some form of subliminal effect too, as for weeks before purchase I was experiencing some pretty funky lucid dreams involving that bag – the dreams being so persistent, I felt I needed to purchase that accursed bag just to maintain my sanity and a good night’s sleep. Once purchased, my sanity remained intact, though most people aware of my purchase would disagree. However, the purchase of the sex machine didn’t help my insomnia, as now I had a new toy, a lover without the complications, and one that didn’t need to rest.

So after doing much independent research, trawling through the internet, and asking numerous questions, I had finally purchased my first ever sex machine.

The machine arrives in a large, plain cardboard box. Inside you will find the bag amongst various bits of packing material. When removing the bag from the box, be prepared for how heavy the item is. It weighs approximately 8 kg with everything in it – you don’t want to hurt your bag (or your back) while eagerly lifting it out. The bag is made from black faux leather, and has brown laurel wreath patterns scattered over the fabric, with an ‘M’ within each. The bag reminds me of a vintage style Gucci bag, but much bigger, being similar in size to a weekender. The bag is approximately 16 inches long and 9 inches high at its tallest point (excluding handles), and it is 7.5 inches wide. The bag is fixed onto the internal machine, meaning you can’t take the machine out of it. Fixed onto the bottom of the bag you will find four rubber non-slip grips. At the side of the bag you will find a hidden panel held closed by a popper; once opened this reveals the power socket, hole for the attachments, an LED light, and infrared sensor. At the back of the bag there are several holes punched through the fabric, which act as ventilation for the machine. These are hardly noticeable. Every so often you may want to lightly hoover over the holes to remove any dust. At the front of the bag you will find a well made clutch, and a key for the clutch is hidden within a tag hooked around one of the handles. When opening the clutch you will find two layers of flaps, all held securely into place by heavy duty Velcro, which makes certain that the internal contents don’t inconveniently fall out.


Inside the bag, I was expecting to be able to see much more of the toy’s workings, but you are unable to see any of the internal mechanisms. The metal tray is coated in grey protective paint. This tray contains all the items needed to turn your bag into a functional sex machine. You will find two steel rods tipped with screw-threads and rubber washers, a metal Vac-U-Lock attachment, a small remote, a couple of power cords, a Vac-U-Lock compatible skin-safe rubber dong, and an instruction booklet which seems to be in Italian. To use the power cord you will need a UK plug converter, which may be provided with the machine, depending on where you purchase the toy.



To assemble the machine, simply push the provided toy onto the Vac-U-Lock attachment, and then screw this onto one of the rods. Screw both rods together, and then insert this into the hole found at the side of the bag under the removable flap. Plug the power cord into the AC adaptor found near this hole, then connect it to the power pack and plug into your mains power socket. The cable is approximately 125” in length, so you don’t need to worry about being too close to a socket. Now the machine should be fully functional and the LED should flash blue. When the toy is put together the rods are very sturdy and don’t wobble about much. Fixed together, the rods measure 15.25 inches in length, and the total length of the distance from the machine will vary depending on what toy you use. After use, removing the Vac-U-Lock toy can be difficult. I tend to find keeping the attachment screwed onto one of the rods gives me more leverage when pulling the toy off. 


The remote has four buttons; an on button, an off button, and two for adjusting the toy’s thrusting speed. The remote takes one CR 2032 battery, but this should last years. Removing the battery cap on the remote is very difficult, and I advise only to do this when utterly needed. 



The toy has over 10 speeds of thrusting, which seem a lot tamer than some machines I’ve seen before. The maximum thrusting speed is still pretty impressive. When the toy is thrusting the LED will steadily glow blue. To change the thrusting speed you will need to aim the remote towards the signal receiver on the bag. One of the main things I like about this machine is that it’s virtually silent. I was expecting it to be a lot louder than it is, but you can only hear a gentle whirring noise even when the toy is at its highest thrusting speed.




The dildo provided is the Doc Johnson 7 inch Vac-U-Lock Natural Dildo. It has a tapered tip for easy insertion and a maximum of 5 inches girth. The shaft is 7.75 inches in length with vein textures running down it. The dildo is made from skin-safe rubber which is latex and phthalate free. If sharing the dildo with a lover I’d recommend using a condom as the material is slightly porous – though as this sex machine can be used with multiple Vac-U-Lock toys it would be best to have your own personal toy. The dildo does have a strange smell, but this is slowly fading. It isn’t the most attractive toy to me, but it is ok looking. The machine works with all Doc Johnson toys that are Vac-U-Lock compatible, including a few silicone toys.


Unlike some sex machines, the Dream Bag’s rods don’t have any way of adjusting their angle. When using the product for the first time I wondered what would be the best position to use it in. After much consideration I decided to use the toy while lying on the floor, at least until I had became more confident with it. After laying a blanket down, I found the rods were ever so slightly too high for vaginal penetration, and that I needed a thin pillow to raise my body slightly – not everyone will experience this problem. I slowly placed my feet near the bag and pushed my body onto the toy, after minimal lubrication and foreplay. The dildo provided seems to be a very good shape for easy insertion, even though it is above average girth.


After insertion I turned the machine onto its first speed setting, and had to move my body back slightly. The toy’s thrusts seem to be very long and deep. After getting used to the first setting and repositioning my body slightly, so that the tip of the toy rhythmically stimulated my G-spot, I gradually upped its thrusting speed. As the toy thrusted away, my body became better lubricated compared to using a toy manually. After a while I eventually reached the highest speed, and although it felt very enjoyable, I decided to turn the thrust down a little so I could enjoy the toy for a bit longer. Eventually I experienced a very powerful orgasm, which felt far more natural than any other toy I’ve used, especially smaller sex toys with a thrusting function. The rods held their own as my body squirmed – the machine is very solidly built. I slowly turned the toy’s speed down, and very quickly proceeded to turn the toy up to full power to experience multiple orgasms.


During use I enjoyed how I was able to freely stimulate my clitoris without the toy getting in the way. I’ve noticed that a lot of other sex machines prevent you from easily doing this. Due to the length of the rods on the Erotic Dream Bag, you are able to manoeuvre your hands or even place a wand style toy between your legs while enjoying the thrusting sensations.


I have used the toy in other positions now, such as while on my side, and doggy style. I think once you have learnt how to comfortably insert the dildo, and become confident using the toy, then you are able to use it for a variety of positions without many problems. The only position you can’t really do using this machine is a riding/on top position.


When cleaning the toy simply wipe down the rods, Vac-U-Lock attachment, and bag if necessary. Make sure to completely dry them before putting away. Wash the dildo in warm water with your standard antibacterial wash, and allow the Vac-U-Lock chamber to dry completely before fixing it back onto the metal attachment. Once your machine is all clean, simply place all the parts back inside the bag and secure shut – no one will suspect a thing.


Overall, I’m really glad I invested in the Erotic Dream Bag Sex Machine. Even though it’s pricey, it does seem worth it. The thrusting motions are some of the best I’ve felt when masturbating, whether they have been produced artificially by an inferior device, or manually by my own hands. If I could change anything about the product, then it would be to give it a slightly sturdier remote, with an easy to open battery compartment, and having an O-ring style attachment too. However, not only am I ecstatic about its functionality, I really appreciate how the manufacturers have taken what would generally be classed as an ugly and scary looking device, and disguised it as an exquisite commonplace object.





I puchased the Erotic Dream Bag Thrusting Sex Machine from Lovehoney using my Birthday Discount - I'm now living off value tinned food and Birthday cake, but it's worth it ^_^

You can purchase it from here.

4 comments:

  1. Another great review hun, I love this, what a great toy to have, a brilliant investment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. Do you have an opinion on suitability for anal? The only previous experience I've had with a something mechanised like this was a bit fierce. Even on the low settings it was a but "stabby" for want of a better word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still getting use to it when using it for anal. The thrusts are a lot deeper than I'm use to, but with correct positioning, it can work very well.

      Also, not that it should be too much of a problem, but some of the Vac-U-Lock toys have a flared base. I have this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19939

      I think it's partly getting the right toy. If you have a Vac-U-Lock toy alkready, which you know you like to use for anal, then it's about positioning and finding the correct setting for you.

      Hope this helps =)

      Delete
  3. Great review! How deep is the thrust? I see you've mentioned that it was a bit deep?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>