Sunday 22 April 2012

A typical Sunday

I've been feeling pretty unsexy, so today I decided to go for an uber long walk to try and relax. As standard practice I took some sex toys with me, so I could get some interesting pictures.

On the way back it started to snow, so I rang a friend, to see if they would be able to give me a lift back.

I decided to stop off at my partners even though he was busy... partly to raid his fridge. 

But I started messing about with things in his room. I thought I'd take a few fun pictures to try and cheer myself up ^_^


 I’m a bit nervous posting this picture as I’ve put on a bit of weight, due to pigging-out and not exercising.



Sinful Sunday

16 comments:

  1. You shouldn't worry about your weight. I could still see your ribs! @.@

    Hot photo! Interesting swords too. Game replicas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Legolas swords from Lord of the Rings =)

      Delete
  2. Something very sexy about those swords laying across your breasts... and weight? *searches every inch of you... nope can't find it ;)

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^_^ The cold metal felt pretty nice against my nipples too tbh.

      Delete
  3. Fun, sexy shot! And your definition of "putting on weight" seems to differ drastically from our own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and very powerful image

    xGGx

    ReplyDelete
  5. pah, you;ve not put on weight at all, sexy lady x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I echo Molly here on the weight issue - or should I say lack of weight issue - nothing to worry about here girl!!!

    The picture is wonderful!! Love the use of the swords!!

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful shot! I'll bet the cold steel felt wonderful against warm skin :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Amazonian image, what weight you look hot huny!
    Hugs*
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool swords. As for the added weight, I am just not seeing it on that sexy body.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh I love the blades! Very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sexiest Legolas *ever*. (Is it bad that I'm proud I'm the only one who knew they were Legolas' knives? :P)

    And, yes, as everyone else as said, you look great. I really can't see that supposed extra weight! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad someone noticed ^_^ they are really nice movie replicas.

      Delete
  12. Sexy! I like a girl who can wield a blade!

    You look awesome. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sexy and dangerous, I like it! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>