Sunday 7 October 2012

Sinful Sunday: Spoil your boobs

It's been awhile since I've taken part in Sinful Sunday, but this week I'm finally able to find some time.

This week for Sinful Sunday the meme is highlighting Breast Cancer Awareness. October is officially known as Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Throughout the month there are various things happening to help remind us all to perform breast exams. It also helps highlight the fact that everyone's breasts are beautiful in their own way. I think that everyone taking part in this weeks Sinful Sunday help shows us this, especially as I know that some of the people posting breast picture showing their support are normally hesitant in sharing boob pictures.

You can find further information on how to perform self exams and more here.

 I'd also like to point out that it's always worth getting things checked-out even if you're uncertain. Earlier this year I found a lump and went to see my doctor where she performed a few checks. It was a bit scarey, but after the exam she said that I was experiencing an infection. After a course of anti b's the swelling went down. I still went back and got them to check the area out again as I wanted to make sure it had gone down and that it wasn't anything more serious. The doctor was willing to see me and was very understanding. So try not to be too nervous when getting checked out, it's a lot better than you might think.

Here's a photo of my breasts in a silk cupless bra - as all boobs deserve some luxury lingerie. I've been a bit down about my AA cup boobs over the last year and have only started to find lingerie which makes me confident about my breasts once again.


Sinful Sunday

13 comments:

  1. AA cup breasts are adorable and fantastic to play with! You shouldn't feel down about them at all <3

    That bra looks lovely, by the way. I bet it is even nicer in person! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coloring you did on the photo. I also love the bra. You always take wonderful photos. Glad you had some time to participate this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "as all boobs deserve some luxury lingerie" Amen to that... and I would also add well fitting too. Thank you for joining in Ness and for posting about your experience. I think fear can be very paralysing.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo. I can totally relate to how you feel about having smaller boobs. For a long time I was the same. Having smaller boobs has lots of advantages like not having to wear a bra if you don't want to. Not having to worry about droopy boobs! Well done for getting checked too, it can be really scary! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being positive is the key. Weather it is being positive that you have FAB breasts regardless of their size or being positive about being healthy. Great image, thank you for sharing! Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My BF thinks your two "friends" are cute, and doesn't think you should be down about them. Nor do I. It's also an excellent photographic composition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pic!! and thank you for sharing your story :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely bra, you're such a tease ;)
    xxPenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. From what I can see you have beautiful breasts and fantastic taste in lingerie, thanks for joining in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely vintage feel to the photo! Wish I had AA breasts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just something about this picture! love how feminine it is and the vulnerable feeling as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you're back. Moreso because you're sharing such a delightful, delectable picture.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Trust me, big boobs aren't necessarily all their cracked up to be! There are days when I'd give anything to have AA's, like when I'm bra shopping! Yours are absolutely delectable and perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>