Tuesday 30 October 2012

Toy with me Tuesday: Death by Orgasm Crypt

It's been awhile since I've been up to taking part in Toy with me Tuesday, although today I've managed to throw something together.

However, it hasn't gone to plan. There seems to be something wrong with my main camera, so I've had to take the photo via my phone. Also, some of the props I wanted to use are being guarded by a massive spider, and my knight in shining PVC isn't able to get over until tomorrow.

Here's a quick photo of a few Death by Orgasm toys, a gothic blindfold, and some zombie hand shoes. 

I may end up putting together more Halloween / gothic style photos throughout November. Hopefully, by then, my camera will be working.






Why not check out other Toy with me Tuesday post by clicking the button below.



Toy with me Tuesday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>