Tuesday 2 October 2012

Toy with me Tuesday: Rabbit Hutch

I recently got sent a non-sex-toy related item to review - a Rabbit Hutch. For those of you who don't know, I use to breed pedigree animals and have owned over 80 different cages over the years. I'm able to tell a good cage when I see one, down to how easy it'll be to escape from, to how long the materials will last. Sadly only two of the cages I've owned have been large enough for humans... although I was introduced to my first human BDSM cage at 16, hand made by a friends partner, and I have to say it was and still is rather impressive.













Toy with me Tuesday



3 comments:

  1. Love the idea and images! I wonder if they will try to escape...lol
    xxPenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for an image! That cage looks pretty good, too.

    I actually have a couple of pet cages that you can fit inside quite easily. Ones that we've used when our cats have needed to recover from surgery. I have a few funny photos with them but none I can really post ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the Happy Rabbit has a friend to play with!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>