Monday 22 October 2012

Toy with me Tuesday #19

With many Toy with me Tuesday bloggers being challenged by winter illnesses; this week, why not try and take a photo which will help cheer those who are under the weather. 

The 21st of October was International Fisting Day - a day aimed at highlighting the enjoyment received from fisting, but also how to partake in fisting safely. If you own any fisting toys, why not show them off?

In the spirit of Halloween this month, why not dig out your scary sex toys, the ones which you grossly dislike, and get artist with them - creating something fun out them. 

I’ve always liked to take creative pictures of sex toys, but sometimes there isn’t a place to share them. There are only so many pictures one can use within each individual review. So I’ve decided to come up with Toy with me Tuesday where we can share more awesome sex toy pictures. Also, the great thing about Toy with me Tuesday is that it’s not just open to reviewers, anyone is free to take part as long as they follow the guidelines.



Toy with me Tuesday is about getting creative with your artistic side and taking pictures of your sex toy collection. It’s a bit of weekly fun, but make sure you read up on the
guidelines before entering. Once you have posted your Toy with me Tuesday blog entry, link to it below using the link tool. Do not link to your home page or a review, it has to specifically link to your Toy with me Tuesday post. If you have any problems feel free to contact me via email: the_nymphomaniac_ness@hotmail.co.uk 




If you are on twitter it’ll be great if you tweet your entry and use hashtag
#ToyWithMeTuesday 




Please make sure to check out other people’s posts and comment – you never know, you might find some inspiration for your next entry. 



















Toy with me Tuesday









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>